- You affirm that your pictures do not contain pornographic, racial, offending or other bad minds. This applys to your text-articles too.
- By creating an account, you confirm that you are at least 13 years old. If you are younger then 16 years, you confirm that you have the permission by your parents to use this service.
- If someone agitates unauthorised using your Queeky-username and/or password, you promise to contact the makers of Queeky.
- You make sure that you have the rights of use of the images you upload using the photo-guide-tool or other uploaded pictures. You ensure that there are no third-party rights on any content you publish on Queeky. You confirm that you are fully responsible for your uploaded content by yourself.
- Contributions that violate one or more of this terms will be deleted without warning.
- The makers of Queeky are not liable or responsible for any artwork or other user generated content created, uploaded or posted on this site. This goes for links leaving Queeky as well.
- There is no legal claim of acceptance and/or sustainment to the created pictures on Queeky.
- By publishing artwork on Queeky, you give the owner of Queeky the right to use your artwork on the Queeky websites. You allow Queeky to use your artwork for marketing/publicity/advertising purposes regarding to Queeky only. All commercial and other rights remain to their respective artists. If you want to grant more rights to the Queeky community and general public, you can license your art work using the Creative Commons License. For more information go to http://creativecommons.org (opens in new window)
- You can cancel your account via email.
- You agree that your data (Name, picture, text) and your pictures/threads may be published on Queekys websites.
- Queeky has the right to change/extend this service to any time. There is no promise, that this service is available at any time.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- If any provision of this agreement is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from this agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of this agreement, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of this agreement.
- The Queeky API is free to use
- By using our API, you can set your own Brand. You guarantee that you don't impinge upon so.'s rights and that you are allowed to use this Brand.
- If you use our API, we would be glad about a backlink and a hint on your site about Queeky API
- The contents that is served via our API may change in the future
- It is not allowed to overlap, hide or alter the ads that are displayed via the API content (e.g. ads beside the app) in any way
Hamburg, 24.08.06 , changed 12.01.07 , 30.10.08, 26.05.2015